Friday, October 14, 2011

What are you cooking???

We cooked this last weekend...and it was GOOD!!!!!!

Our DRUNKEN chickens:)

And we made these too..

Stuffed peppers wrapped in bacon...I forgot to take a pic after they were done:(

Here is what you need to make these yummy things...

Jalapeno peppers,gutted out and cut in half



A tub of cream cheese

Little smokies
A package of bacon,cut in half


Put cream cheese in the peppers and wrap it with a slice a bacon and use a toothpick to hold the bacon together. They are Yummy in the Tummy:)

We had a whole chicken left over....so I made Baked Spaghetti. Thanks Stephanie for the recipe:)


You can click Here for the recipe.
Have a great day ya'll:)
~~Kelly~~



2 comments:

= said...

food looks delish!!!!

Michele Smith said...

Yummy, I love drunken chicken. I've never had stuffed jalapenos, but I heard they're delicious.