Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Flea Market Time...

And it was a good one!!! Lots of great finds.


I got this cool bracelet for $1.00...what a bargain
I really wanted to get two,because I know my blogger friend Stephanie would love one too:)

Two books in one...sweet!!!!

Miss Bailey finally got her school house desk...I'm going to paint it black and hot pink to match her room. She was super happy that we bought this....and it was only $10 dollars.

I seen alot of other things,but just took some mental notes and decided I could make some of the things:)

Have a great day ya'll
~~Kelly~~







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do too! Our local one is this weekend. I didn't get to go last month so I hope I get to this time. Love the bracelet!

= said...

haha you know me well!! love the bracelet!! and you better post a pic of that pretty desk when your done!!!!

Rebekah said...

Fun finds! You'll love the book. I have that exact copy and those two stories are some of my favorites of hers!