Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Football Link up...

Ok I'm a day late with this link up...but my Internet was on strike yesterday:(


http://mrandmrssmith920.blogspot.com/2011/08/show-us-your-team-football-link-up.html is doing this cool link up on what is your favorite college or NFL football team? And why you like them.

So I'm doing it today...
I didn't grow up watch much football....until I met my hubby and he got me hooked.
And I'm in love with this team...

We are those crazy fans that go to the extreme when the game is on. We decorate the house,sit in certain spots, wear certain clothes and have our hats turned a certain way...I know it's crazy,but that's how we do it in Dixie:) The history behind this team is awesome and who doesn't love some Nick Saban.

And guess who has tickets to all of the home games this year....The hubby and I
Woo-Hoo!!!!

We love our Bama Boys!!!!!
Roll Tide Roll

~~Kelly~~

4 comments:

P! said...

So I don't watch much football, so I can't pretend I'm a huge fan of one team (though you gotta at least root for your home team!). Anyway, despite all that, I LOVE when we do have a football night and go all out, with delicious food... that's what I love most about football. :)

P! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebekah said...

So fun. I'm not a big football fan. I think if we went to games it would be more fun. Hopefully we'll get to go to some out here!

Unknown said...

If you're going to love a team, that's a good one to love! haha!

Thanks for linking up, even if my comment is weeks late :)