Friday, January 6, 2012

Five Question Friday!!!!!

Ok it's be a while since I have done this...

 
1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it? It's COLD and I don't like cold weather. It needs to be about 70.

2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from? My blankie and movies..oh and my hubby taking care of me:)

3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?
Get my wisdom teeth pulled....ouch!!!!

4. Have you ever served on a jury?No and I hope I don't ever serve on a jury.

5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? A Zebra....cause I love their stripes.
 
Happy Friday ya'll!!!!!
 
~~Kelly~~



1 comment:

Heather said...

Kudos to hubby taking care of you when your sick. Some of use are not so lucky haha.
Zebras are pretty my oldest likes them.