Monday, January 23, 2012

No I'm not missing...

Sorry I have been MIA:(
I had my wisdom teeth pulled...OUCH!!!
I was suppose to have all four,but the dentist ran into some problems with one and could only do one.It took 2 1/2 hours to pull one. And believe me it was not a fun day for me. Lots of pressure,horrible sounds and alot of blood.

So I was in some pain for a couple of days and my husband and kids took good care of me:)

My daughter Bailey made me a ton of get well pictures and even let me sleep with one of her favorite stuffed animals...so sweet and I shedded a few tears.

Here is one of her pictures...


I got stitches taken out today and it looks like everything is healing up...WOO-HOO!!!!

I have a lots of pictures to post for my Photo Project..so come back and check them out later:)

~~Kelly~~



No comments: