Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pinterest=LOVE

It's FRIDAY!!!!!
And I love PINTEREST...

truth

HOW TO: Lauren Conrad's dip dye fuchsia pink pony
Oh I loving this!!!

The Rainbow Owl is a rare species of owl found in hardwood forests in the western United States and parts of China. Long coveted for its colorful plumage, the Rainbow Owl was nearly hunted to extinction in the early 20th century. However, due to conservation efforts, recent years have seen a significant population increase
How pretty.

dirt roads forever
Oh how I love dirt roads

perfect definition.

So true:)

<3
I will see you soon!!!

Ala-Freakin-Bama!
Congrats to all the Bama boys on making it into the NFL...RTR!!!!!

This is me.

Stay Strong - weekend is coming soon
:)

Here's to a great weekend on the creek banks in Alabama
~~Kelly~~







No comments: