Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hello Wednesday!!!!

Happy Wednesday people!!!!!


I have come to a conclusion about this photo project...it ain't working for me!!!!!
So yep I failed...but I'm OK with that. I will still take lots of pictures and post them on my blog,but having a picture for everyday for the entire year ain't going to happen.Sorry:(

Moving on...
I'm super excited that my brother is coming home in June...and he is going to the beach with us....AWESOME!!!!!
My kids are so excited:) I told them when I picked them up from school yesterday and I wish I have a video camera...it was priceless!!!

Alot of great things are going on in my life right now and I'm loving all the wonderful changes...thank you Lord for these great blessings:)

My daughter entered a contest at school and won second place....way to go Miss Bailey!!!!
The theme was Eating Healthy and Exercising
and she won $15.She was HAPPY!!!

~~Kelly~~




2 comments:

= said...

congrats to her!!!!

Ashley Ditto said...

Awww! So sweet!