Friday, December 17, 2010

5 question Friday:)

1. Do you regift...and if so, do you have a regifting horror story?No I can't say I ever did that. But If I knew I got a gift and really didn't care for it and somebody else did then sure I would re gifted it....put not tell them,of course:)

2. Do you know what you are getting for Christmas this year?Some of it...I'm a person that doesn't like surprises.I like to know everything. I know most of what my mom has me...I picked it out!!!!But I don't know what my dear husband has gotten me though...guess I will have to wait till Christmas:)

3. Who brings the most gifts in your family, you or Santa?Santa of course!!!! I like to see all the smiles on the kids faces....It's PRICELESS!!!!

4. What store do you love to by jeans from?I love to buy my jeans at Kohl's...Apt 9 and LC collection. That fit really good.

5. Christmas meal: Big, All Out Meal or Snacks and Apps?We have done both,but this year it's going to be snacks and apps. Makes it more easy to enjoy watching the kids and spending time with my wonderful family
 
Kelly:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Do you regift...and if so, do you have a regifting horror story?
I regifted the skinny Santa on the old fashioned, big wheel bicycle (that I mentioned last week). The person ultimately rejected it and it ended up on my mother's dresser.

2. Do you know what you are getting for Christmas this year?
Yes

3. Who bring the most gifts in your family, you or Santa?
Me

4. What store do you love to buy jeans from?
QVC - Personify by Denim & Co.

5. Christmas meal: Big, All Out Meal or Snacks and Apps?
Big, All Out Meal