Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Girl Talk Hop...Favorite holiday recipes

 
I have alot of favorite holiday recipes,but I really like this one...
Picture of Broccoli Casserole Recipe
Broccoli Casserole....YUMMY!!!!!!
It's a really big hit with my family.
 
You will need this ingredients..
2-(10oz)packages frozen chopped broccoli,cooked and drained
1 cup of mayo
1cup of grated sharp cheddar
1-10 3/4oz can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
2 eggs,lightly beaten
2cups of crushed crackers...I used Cheez-its
2tbs of butter,melted
 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9in baking dish with cooking spray
In a large mixing bowl,combine broccoli,mayo,cheese,soup and eggs.Mix well with a spoon. Put mixture in baking dish.Top with crushed crackers and pour melted butter over the crackers.
Bake for 35mins or until set and browned.
 
I bet you will love this,like I do:)
Enjoy!!!!!!!
 
What holiday recipes do you enjoy??
Post a recipe in your owm blog and link up here...http://talkingaboutgirlstuff.blogspot.com/2010/12/girl-talk-hop-favorite-holiday-recipes.html
 
 

2 comments:

Linds said...

OMG... it's like broccoli in a green bean casserole! Sounds delish! I might have to try this when I quit breastfeeding (broccoli upsets the little man's stomach).

Laura said...

I love broccoli! This sounds super! Putting it on the list of recipes to try!