Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Wednesday loves!!!!!


Happy Wednesday!!!!!!

I'm loving this little girl and she makes me one proud mom....Way to go Bailey!!!!!!!



I'm loving that today is the last day of school for the kids.....we are going to have a GREAT summer!!!!!!

I'm loving that I will be spending the day relaxing by the pool with my mom....Oh yeah!!!!

And maybe one of these too...

I'm loving my little family....they are my world and I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family:)

~Kelly~



4 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

have fun by the pool. sounds awesome.

Unknown said...

What a little doll! A day by the pool sounds wonderful!

Rebekah said...

Bailey is just precious! These are such wonderful loves.

SusanD said...

Ah....to be poolside. Jealous.

Love the pic of you and Bailey. Congrats to her.

Blessings, SusanD