Thursday, May 5, 2011

My weekend last weekend..

Does that make sense to ya'll???
Ha..Ha..Ha:)

We went fishing on the Alabama River folks and let me tell I'm not a fisherman or fisher woman...is that a word???

My son loves to fish,but my daughter isn't fond of getting in a boat...until today.

The beautiful Alabama River.


PJ waiting for the big one.


I think I like the fishing thing:)


Here fishy..fishy..


Ok it's not the big one..but it's a fish.


I caught a fish!!!!!!
Sorry it's sideways:(


We are one crazy bunch...lol

I had a blast even though I was the only one not to catch a fish....bummer.
But my kids had a blast and that's what matters to this mom:)

~Kelly~


2 comments:

= said...

i'll fish is i don't have to bait my own line!! lol

Unknown said...

Ohh how I hate to fish :) haha!

Glad y'all had a good day, though!