Friday, April 15, 2011

Beach= LOVE

Oh how I love the beach.....
My kids were on Spring Break this week,so we went to the beach this past Saturday.
We had a BLAST!!!!!!


It was over casted for a couple of days....but it was still relaxing to sit on the beach and we all got sun....maybe too much.


PJ riding the waves.


Love this picture:)


Bailey's pretty art


My loves and a little sun:)




What a wonderful vacation!!!!!
I promise you I was there too...but I was behind the camera most of the time.

Kelly




7 comments:

Rebekah said...

Your kids are just precious. That last picture melts my heart!

Laura said...

Looks fun! I love the beach!

Next time hand the camera to someone else or at least take some self portraits. :)

SusanD said...

It looks like you all had a fabulous time. Such great pictures and precious memories. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD

Impulsive Addict said...

I'm completely jealous of your beach weekend!~

BUT...those pics are adorable!

Have a great weekend~

Unknown said...

It looks like y'all had a great time! :)

Paige said...

Soo fun!
Makes me wish I was on the beach right now! It's hard to beat the sound of the waves and sand between your toes =)

Mamarazzi said...

cuteness...looks like a great time had by the whole fam!

your children are darling. i know i have said that before but i will probably say it every time i visit, cuz they are!