Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ABC'S of Me



How fun is this???

A - Age: 33... 34 in 22days
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Ironing...ugh!!!
D - Dogs: I have one...his name is Bama and he is a Chihuahua.
E - Essential start to your day: COFFEE and lots of it...lol
F - Favorite color: PINK!!!!!
G - Gold or Silver: Silver. Silver is my favorite
H - Height: About 5'5"...wish I was a little taller
I - Instruments you play: None
J - Job Title: Stay at home mommy
K - Kids: I have 2 kids and 1 big kid...hehe
L - Live: Sweet Home Alabama....Roll Tide Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M - Mom's name: Beverly
N - Nickname: Mommy:)
O - Overnight hospital stays: When I had my kids and two minor surgeries.
P - Pet Peeve - Not putting things up in their proper place and slow drivers
Q - Quote from a movie: Why do you want to marry me...so I can kiss you whenever I want to....SWEET HOME ALABAMA
R - Right/Left: Right!!
S - Siblings - Younger brother.we are 3yrs apart and very close.
T - Time you wake up: Between 6 and 6:30.Try to sleep in on the weekends
U - Underwear: Yes I wear underwear...lol
V - Veggies you dislike: I like them all:)
W - What makes you run late: When I hit the snooze button too many times.
X - Xrays you've had: Chest Xrays
Y - Yummy food you make: Anything that is sweet,my hubby is the master chef most of the time.
Z - Zoo animal: giraffes and monkeys:)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! :)

Heather said...

Awww... I love giraffes and monkeys at the zoo along with hte hippo :) I hate slow drivers to they give you tickets, i got one for passing a driver who was going umm ten under speed limit..LAME