Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Happy List!!!!!

Photobucket

Loving doing the Happy List  with Mamarazzi

I'm happy cause I'm doing My Favorite Things Swap with Mamarazzi.....so excited!!!!!

I'm happy that my daughter Bailey is going to be in a beauty pageant on March 19th.
Strut your stuff girl....lol

I'm happy about how nice the weather is today....going to give my yard a little TLC!!!!

I'm happy about having a bonfire outside last night...with my little family:)

I'm happy about my Birthday is coming up in 11 days....I think my hubby has something up his sleeve....hmmm

I'm happy cause it's almost Spring and I get to buy lots of pretty flowers.

So what your Happy List....



6 comments:

mybelleepoque said...

Love your list! I am doing the swap too! I think I will go out and buy some flowers for my containers today :) Thanks for sharing your list!

Unknown said...

Great list- and good luck to your daughter! Happy early birthday to you. We're happy to see spring too- losing an hour with the whole spring forward dealio- not so much lol.
Found you on the linky- it's my first time joining in.

Conni said...

Good luck to your daughter!! I totally agree spring is so awesome, and a bonfire...oh what fun

Rebekah said...

These are great things to be happy about! I hope you have a great day!

Amy said...

Springtime makes everyone happy, I believe. I love it!

Looking forward to the swap! Such a fun time!

Mamarazzi said...

i am really looking forward to the swap too!! hoping to have everyone matched up by end of day Monday!!