Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blog Awards!!!!!!

I was awarded the Liebster Award


Thanks Jamie!!!!!!

 Here are the Liebster Blog Award rules--


It is given to bring light to new blogs, and it's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen- or ones you want to share with others. 
As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:

1-Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award & reveal your 3-5 blog picks 
2-Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog
3-Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4-Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded
5-Have fun!

Here are the blogs I think should get this great award...
1.Steph @Nursing in Red Stilettos

2.Ashleigh@this lil heart of mine

3.Liz@musing experiences


The other award I got was



Thanks Jamie....your are AWESOME!!!!!!!

To have the honor of receiving the Stylish blog award you must always pay it forward to other bloggers who are fairly new to blogging or to bring more fans to those you enjoy following. 
With this award you are to share 8 things about yourself.  Then pass the award to 8 others.

8 things about me.....

1. I love the color Pink
2. My favorite vacation spot is the beach.
3.I love magazines
4.I'm a easy person to get along with...I love everyone:)
5.I love to decorating...and would love to be a interior decorator someday.
6.I love doing arts and crafts with my kids...it's the best!!!!!
7. My mom is my shopping buddy,we have the best time when we go shopping
8.I'm a Southern gal and ain't afraid to get dirty....lol

My 8 Bloggers I pass these awesome award to is

Mamarazzi@Dandelion Wishes

Neely@A Complete Waste of Makeup

Star@Star's Pink World

Brandy@You don't Know

Katie@Love with Katie

Paige@Mommy&Charli

Becky@Details are in the Fabric

Mama M@My Little Life

Love all my awards....My blog friends are the best!!!!!!!













 

4 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

AWESOME - thanks so much for thinking of me! I LOVE the color pink too. and would really like the beach right about now.

Anonymous said...

Great Awards! :)

star said...

Congrats on the awards lady, you deserve them! Thanks for tagging me with an award, you made my day!

Mamarazzi said...

congrats on your awards...thanks for thinking of me you are very sweet!