Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Question Friday!!!!!


Another wonderful Five Question Friday from

1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?
Yes....medium brown with red highlights

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?
We usually plan ahead...due to my hubby's call schedule

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
Hot wings on the grill,grilled potatoes and onions and crack beans...this is baked beans with because they are so good you go to have them...just like a crackhead has to have his crack...lol

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?
Sometimes

5. How did you meet your best friend?
In 9th grade Alabama History class....and I married him:)
 
Hope everyone has a FUN Friday and a great weekend!!!!!
 
 
 

4 comments:

nluvwthmybstfrnd said...

Awesome! I met my best friend in 7th grade. We're not married yet, but will be soon!

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

Hi! I'm popping in from 5?Friday and wanted to say hello!
My fiancée's favorite two teams are OU and Alabama. That are SO many times I will be working on college course work and hear him and his little brother yell out ROLL TIDE! haha. Have a wonderful Friday and I'd love for you to visit me at
http://mommydoes.blogspot.com

Brandy@YDK said...

i'm honestly the worst at sending thank yous ever. i suck.

SusanD said...

I met my best friend in 8th grade when my family and I moved across the state. Tho we are now hundreds of miles apart, we still stay in touch.