Saturday, March 5, 2011

My HAPPY list!!!!

Photobucket

1.I'm happy about my wonderful little family:)

2. My hubby doesn't like to go shopping,but he did today and it made me the most happiest woman in the world....thanks B.<3

The kids were happy too....they got some toys too.
Bailey's loves her Big Al....Roll Tide Roll!!!

Giving Big Al lots of love:)



PJ the fishing man with his new lures.....ready to catch a Crappie.

I got a new pair of jeans and some workout shorts.
The hubby got 2 shirts and a cool camo hat from Bass Pro Shop.
To end the wonderful shopping day we got our bellies full....thanks to Logan's Roadhouse.
What a great day!!!!!!

3.It's only 18 days until my birthday....WOO-HOO!!!!!

4. I'm happy that Army Wives comes on tomorrow....I love this show:)



3 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

great list. happy birthday in 18 days - it's your birthday month!

Conni said...

oh shopping is a good thing!!

Visiting from Happy List

jennykate77 said...

YAY for Army Wives coming back on!!! I didn't get to watch last night, but it's saved on my DVR and I'll be watching it this evening while I'm cooking dinner!! I can't wait!!!

Sounds like you had a great day with the family! Love days like that!