Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mommy's little beauty queen

I'm BACK!!!!!! I was MIA all last week...I was super busy with getting things ready for my daughter's beauty pageant. I missed all of you terribly!!!!!
I want to get a big thanks to Mamarazzi over at Dandelion Wishes for checking on me and making sure everything was ok. It meant alot to know that I was missed:)

Ok moving on to the pageant...My daughter had alot of fun and did super good. Mommy was so proud of her.
She placed in the top ten,but didn't get runner up or queen. But I told her she will always be my BEAUTY QUEEN!!!!





I had her hair done...I got frustrated with it...ugh!!!!
I think it turned out so pretty:)




She smiled the whole time:)



The queen,runner ups and top ten

Bailey had a fun time and wants to do it again next year!!!!!






1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

aww thanks for the shout out.

your little girlie is beautiful. how fun for her to do something like this and she is just darling!!