Thursday, March 24, 2011

BBS Chapter 7 Link up



Wow this chapter really spoke to me!!!!!

What meant the most to you from this chapter or offered you the greatest challenge or inspired you deeply?
That I should value my hubby and build a strong friendship with him and want to be with him more than any other person.
I consider my hubby my best friend and I think that is awesome!!!!!!!

As you look back over the past few weeks, how is what you're learning about helping, following, and respecting your husband affecting your marriage?
It has open my eyes about alot of things and by doing all these things. It helps my marriage and makes it stronger:)

Read Titus2:3-5.  What message does God have for wives here? 
To be self-controlled and pure,to be busy at home,to be kind and to be subject to their husband


1.  Pray for your husband daily
All the verses really help me understand that I need to pray for my husband everyday!!!!!
And what I need to pray for.
 
2.  Plan for your husband daily
We don't go out very often,due to having 2 kids and have very little babysitter options.
So we usually have "our" time when the kids go to bed. It doesn't matter what we do,just as long I have him beside me. We usually snuggle on the couch and watch a movie or just have a good talk. And that makes me so HAPPY!!!!!
I also do little things for him and make him something special for dinner.
 
 This chapter really makes me realize that my husband is my number one priority after God.I have learned so much and it has been changing me and I love that. It feels so AWESOME. And it helps me to help my husband get close to God.
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Post! Thanks for linking up:)

Laura said...

It's always more wonderful when you can call your husband your best friend. :)