Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Question Friday!!!!!!

My hubby and me went fishing today,but had no luck with the fish. But I still had alot of fun!!!!!!
Better luck next time:)


1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school? No!!!!!! I'm one of those moms you see with the dog collar on the kids...lol

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!) Well my first date was with my hubby.We went to McDonald's...very romantic,huh??? I didn't even eat cause I was so nervous. Then we just rode around. It was a great night:.I smiled the whole time:)

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)I fear bridges...not sure that's a silly one though.

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?I hate confrontation!!!!! But sometimes it bites me in the butt.I have learned to speak my mind.

5. Wood floors or carpet?Wood floors= LOVE<3
 
 
                                              
 
 





1 comment:

ashleigh said...

i love your page;
where did you get all this from? =]
i love all the buttons and flowers=]
i loveee it =]