Friday, January 14, 2011

Another Five Question FRIDAY!!!!!


1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of? I have a few...
1.Christmas Vacation....love this movie!!!!!
2.Girls just want to have fun...it's an oldie and maybe cheesy. But I like dance movies. I watched this movie so much when I was younger and still do...hehe
3.Urban Cowboy...This movie reminds me of my hubby.I can remember the first time I watched it...I was like OMG,this is you...talking to my hubby.

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?People that go the the store to socialize and block the aisles....Hello I trying to shop,move out of my way PLEASE!!!!!

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?1.wonderful 2.funny 3.a good listener 4.loyal 5.goofy  Love you B:)

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?I've always wanted
 
to be an interior decorator. I worked at Kirkland's for 8
 
 years...and I fell in love. I get a rush when I'm
 
 decorating...kinda weird huh???

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost? My oh so soft toilet paper....Charmin,I love you!!!!!
 
My coffee....my go-go juice:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!!!
 
~~~Kelly~~~

No comments: