Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy 9th Birthday Preston James!!!!!!

Today is my son's birthday....can't believe he is 9. He is growing up so fast. I can remember when he was just a little butterball and now he is almost as tall as me....WOW!!!!!!

He got a really great birthday wish....NO SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!
We had a winter warning storm and they closed all the schools down today....PJ is saying WOO-HOO!!!!!!!

I got up this morning and cooked him a yummy breakfast in bed.....lucky him:)
I'm making him a cake this afternoon....will try to post a picture later.
I asked him what he wanted for his birthday dinner and he said Tacos,Spanish rice and cheese dip... so its going to be a Mexican birthday night at my house.

We are going to try and have a party for him this weekend if the winter is nice to us.....fingers crossed

We will also be watching the BCS Championship game tonight.....ROLL DUCK ROLL!!!!!
We are Alabama fans and refuse to root for Auburn....sorry if you are a Auburn fan:(

So we should have a fun night:)

~~Kelly~~



No comments: