Friday, January 21, 2011

What a busy week....

Can I just sit and relax for a minute....Pretty please with a cherry on top:)

My week has been crazy busy!!!!!!!

Monday and Tuesday were ok,but Wednesday-Friday,I was like OMG!!!!!

Wednesday was my anniversary,so I was trying to get things together for our special night...All my running around like a crazy woman paid off. The night was GREAT:)

Thursday I had to go to the kids school. My son PJ was  selected to be in a Math Competition....mommy is proud:)
So that meant I had to get up extra early to get myself ready plus the kids plus all of the morning things we do. I usually don't get fully made up when I drop the kids off at school...yes I'm one of those moms you see in the car line that looks like she just rolled out of bed...lol
PJ did really well,he didn't place in the top ten but he was top 15 ,so I was happy:) 

After leaving the school I had a ton of errands to do and I do not like the town I live it...so I would rather go to the dentist and get a root canal. I'm so glad I live in the country and not in the city. My town is falling to piece and nobody cares!!!!

Now it's Friday...another trip to the school for a Award Assembly.Don't get me wrong,I love to see my kids get recognized for doing great.But it's been something everyday and I'm ready to relax.
And my Saturday is booked full too...birthday parties and other things with family and friends.
So maybe Sunday will be my relaxing day...I hope!!!!!!

Kelly  

1 comment:

Jodie said...

I hope you get some time to unwind! I can relate to all the craziness!
:)