Wednesday, January 19, 2011

wee bit wednesday




{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.

paper towels...it's the worst

{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
mushrooms and pineapples
 
{three} what is your favorite harrison ford movie?
I really don't have one...sorry:(



{four} apple juice or orange juice?
apple juice



{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon?
Play outside with kids...if the weather is good and watch football



{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?
Alabama Crimson Tide football pic...ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!
 
 



{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?

It would be the E-trade baby commercials...so funny

{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?

Alligator...and it's NASTY!!!!!!

{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
My jeans:)
{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?

I know this is going to sound crazy...but I have never watched Lost.


Your turn....
Happy Hump Day!!!!!!!


4 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

oh the E trade babies...very funny!

and the Lost thing...i never saw it either.

Jodie said...

I can never run out of paper towels! It would be a nightmare! Right there with ya!

Anonymous said...

Eww Alligator...I do like jeans too!
I have never seen Lost either :)

Anonymous said...

Your right, I hate it when there is no paper towel in the house. That and kleenex, but never toilet paper. I have costco to thank that for!