Wednesday, January 5, 2011

If we are going to BFF

I saw this post at Three kids,a mini-van and a lot of love and thought it would be great to let you know a little about ME:)


So here goes....

I love to shop and could do it all day long!!!!!


I have a thing about purses and shoes....I have like a million of both. I especially like "RED" purses.

I love the color PINK!!!!!!!

I'm a country girl at heart:)


I'm very close with my parents and brother.

My hubby is my best friend.

I love McDonald's fries...they are so good:)

I love to make things

I'm addicted to reality shows...but hey that's what on TV most of the time...lol

My favorite vacation spot is the beach.


My kids mean the world to me.

I love watching football....especially when ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE is playing....my hubby has turned me into a crazy football fan,but I love it...RTR!!!!!!


I'm a very easy person to get along with and I love to have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I love me some SWEET TEA.

So that's me in a nut shell:)



                                                                 


                                                                   

1 comment:

Laura said...

My husband has turned me in to a bit a of a football fan too. Steelers.